Corporate Property Services
- Market Analysis – BishopBeale prepares a detail analysis of the value of your property by using comparable sales and market property resulting in our opinion of value.
- Construction Services – Whether it is tenant improvements, ground up construction, renovation or remodeling, we are able to provide through our affiliation with Performance Construction Group, detailed estimates and cost budgets for all your construction needs.
- Space Programming – Using a proven process, Tenant services are provided through a disciplined approach beginning with a professional analysis of the tenants current and future facility needs. We recommend beginning with this step. BishopBeale will employ, at our expense, Little Diversified Architectural Consulting to assist in developing a detailed space programming study which will result in a detailed assessment and identification of the tenants space requirements.
- Life Cycle Analysis on Building Systems
Ad Valorem Tax Consulting Services
Our services are based solely on a flat contingency fee. If a tax reduction is not obtained, there will be no charge. Additionally, you will not be billed for any services until tax savings have been secured.
- Conduct a thorough analysis of the current and past year’s taxes to determine areas of opportunity. We review all aspects of the property subject to the assessment including land area, actual square footage, tenants and income and expense history
- Develop a comprehensive approach to value and a property specific tax valuation analysis which will be the basis for our negotiations with the property appraiser. This detailed analysis will be based on a documentation review of:
- Rent Rolls
- Operating Statements
- Capital Expenditures
- Operating Forecasts
- Deferred Maintenance
- Engineering & Environmental Reports
- The rental and/or resale market is analyzed in detail, including market rents, market expenses, and recent comparable sales
- The results of our analysis are documented and summarized in a valuation statement that forms the basis for our assessment appeal
- Upon receipt of the assessments from the property appraiser we will begin our discussions and negotiations to arrive at a value that will result in a reduction in the assessed value of the property
- If we are not successful in obtaining a reduction in the assessed value through the property appraisal staff, we will file the required appeal on your behalf and appear at the hearing to present detailed market and property specific analysis
- 56,964 sf office building: saved $35,532 in taxes
- 13 acres vacant development land: saved $21,050 in taxes
- Tourist corridor retail center: saved $23,020 in taxes
- Tourist corridor retail center: saved $17,700 in taxes
- 103,288 sf warehouse showroom: saved $14,000 in taxes
- Former auto dealership: saved $20,000 in taxes