Jonathan Hellein | Retail Leasing Associate
Jon Hellein has over 4 years of specialized retail commercial real estate experience. He has facilitated multiple real estate transactions representing National REIT Landlords and has provided Tenant Representation services to established local, regional, and national retail concepts. As a leasing associate, he focuses on Tenant Representation Services as well as 3rd Party Landlord Representation for a variety of retail property types.
Jon graduated from the University of Central Florida with a Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate and is a Licensed Real Estate Sales Associate. He has lived in Florida for over 20 years and has been a resident of Central Florida for more than 10 years. He is an active member of both ICSC and the UCF Dr. Phillips School of Real Estate.
- ICSC – International Council of Shopping Centers NexGen – Committee Member 2013
- ICSC – International Council of Shopping Centers – Member
- UCF Dr. Phillips School of Real Estate – Member
- NAIOP – National Association of Industrial and Office Properties – Member
- College Park Partnership – Member
"We look at each property as if we were the owner and gather the information necessary for our clients to make the best decision for their business and their family." — Jonathan Hellein